March 17, 2012

New Product Review

3 nail polishes and 1 eyeliner today, let's begin!

Sinful Colors, Mint Apple: I've used Sinful Colors before and was never too happy but like this jade color. It wasn't easy applying simply because I was doing my toes however I do like this. It applies well and was opaque in three thing coats, I like the slight shimmer and it makes a great spring color.


Revlon, Minted: I bought a few Revlon polishes recently; a lavender, silver, base coat, royal purple, and this mint, and I was surprised. I expected a very average nail polish but I love Revlon polish now! In 2 coats Minted was opaque which is rare for a pastel, all the polishes just glide on and stay for a while, highly recommended.

Essie, Shine of the Times: Well everyone has been talking about this topcoat, so last time I was at target I finally bucked up and bought it. I really like this, it's your typical Essie quality, which is good. There's a wide range of colors depending on your base. I have coral on my fingers and jade on my toes with this over both and it look so different. I like this simply because it's so eye catching.

Maybelline, Master Precise Eyeliner Pen: As a drug store brand I really like maybelline, and as usual they didn't fail to deliver. I was looking for a good black eyeliner pen since mine recently just ran out and I love this. It's great for thin lines, I was able to line just my lash lines, or thicker, it makes for a great cat eye. Plus, it's a true black which can be difficult. If you're starting out with liquid liner I would recommend this because it's easy to control and create that liquid liner look.


1 comment:

  1. I just bought the Revlon Minted, and in a coral color too. Love them both! :]

    ReplyDelete